Best Remote Control Cars
Does your child love to play with toys? Are you planning to give your kid the best remote control car, that can make him happy? You have come to the right place.
Before you buy a RC car, Here are some questions you need to ask yourself .
- What type of car does your kid like?
- How long can the batteries last when operating the rc car?
- How fast can it go?
- Does it have any warranty?
- How is the build quality?
We wanted to see what can we get if we search markets for remote toys, and came up with top 7 best remote cars. Lets take a look:
Top 10 Best Remote control Cars
8La Ferrari RC car (Rastar) – Best Ferrari rc car
This Ferrari from RaStar Company has detailed interior and exterior rims with tires that are glossy on exterior paints. This is a very cool ferrari car and is a great value for the quality!
It works with the use of 5 pieces AA batteries and 19V battery required which are not included in the packaging. It will let you enjoy an exceptional level of detailing and finish for an RC car especially this comes at a high price for its interior is quite fantastic.
7Lamborghini Reventon – Best Laborghini RC Car
This product will totally give you the replica of the Lamborghini Reventon and finally fulfil your need for some speed. This is the best lamborghini rc car available on the market. It is a comact, very realistic and easy to operate. This car requires 4 AA batteries to operate which does not come with the shipment.
This car lets you experience an enjoyable playtime with its ultra-detailed exterior, rims and tires which come with a glossy finish top coat.
6Hosim RC Offroad Car
If you are looking for a powerful and amazingly fast car with superior control, this is the one!!
Hosim RC car is a high performance off road car.Hosim’s remote control car is made from Struck suspension technology for giving you superior handling and monitoring capabilities. It is perfectly suited for drifting and flipping the car.
With a rubber tire with sponge insert, a rear wheel drive for a super sport with steering servos. It has a fully equipped package with huge soft compound RC off road tread, aluminum front shock tower battery and charger, which you can take anytime and anywhere you like. Overall, this is the best Off road rc car you can get on the market!
5Maisto Tech Radio Control Ferrari 458 Italia
Maisto’s remote control car is a very fun to use remote car. Fascinate yourself with this exotic Italian excitement of having this Ferrari remote control car which is just ideal for eight years old children and older.
The total design and execution of this product makes it look like a die-cast replica with a fast-action full force speed that brings home the radio control fun. It includes a dashboard hand controller and multiple different frequencies and at the same time feature rims that are manufactured by premiere wheel makers.
4Lutema Blaze Truck Remote Control Truck
Lutema Blaze truck by far is the most stable remote control vehicle in the market for its compact size. You can enjoy its Full-function control and dominant performance. More so, it comes equipped with shock absorbing tires and a real shock absorbing suspension.
This Lutema truck remote control car can do such a maneuver in all directions in just a matter of seconds. If you are a hobbyist, then this one is just perfect for you. This fully functional remote control car/truck requires four pieces of rechargeable AA batteries to make this work around for a long time.
3Maisto Rock Crawler RC Car
This Maisto’s remote control car model features a front and rear articulated suspension which is just perfect for rugged off-road action. It has lightweight, touch vac-formed body. Rock Crawler Extreme is about 12.5 inches long and sports both front and rear suspensions. It has three powerful motors; 2 for driving and one for steering.
Plus it has a tri-channel transmitter that allows for three people to play simultaneously with their Maisto radio control vehicles. This means that you can have your friends play this along with you and all of you enjoy lovely peers bonding.
2Maisto R/C 27Mhz (3-Channel) Rock Crawler RC Car
This Maisto’s remote control car has two motors, and low gearing makes for rugged off-road action with articulated front and rear suspension. You will surely enjoy the tri-channel transmitter of this remote control car which can go off-road today. You can play along with your friends with this Tri-Channel Transmitter and gives you all enjoyment.
This Rock Crawler is made with a 12.5 inches long and sports both articulated front and rear suspension. This remote control car comes with TPE tires for ultra-grip. This remote control car product requires six pieces of AA batteries for the vehicle and another two pieces of AAA batteries for the controller.
1Lamborghini Veneno RC Car – Best RC Car on the Market
This Lamborghini Veneno rc car is the best rc car on the market. It is vert good for in-house driving, has fast speeds and good flexibility during turns.
This best-selling remote control car product from RW features officially licensed Lamborghini car the most customers loved. You can experience maximum enjoyment with its headlight glow with forward motion and red tail lights when you control this car to back up. You can crash it, drop, and driven nonstop. It includes rubber tires and wheels that look like a real car truck with shock absorbers plus damping effect design.
Best Remote Control Car Buying Guide
Types of best remote control car
- Street – This one is the best for paved street roads, achieving the fastest speed exactly there. Not good if you are looking for a car to play with in your backyard.
- Drift – similar to street except you have slick tires, so drifting is possible, but beware that it is not easy at all.
- Buggy – A buggy car is something in between an off-road and on-road car. This is a car for those who are not sure what do they want, being second fastest on pavement roads, and not that fast on off-road, but still going well.
- Truggy – This is an upgrade of buggy when it comes to off-road driving. It is the 3rd fastest on-road, and once you are driving in your backyard, it comes at a 2nd place.
- Trucks – These one are the cars with monster truck tires. Excellent for driving in grass and forest, while once at high speed it can flip pretty easily.
How to choose a remote control car
- Electric/Nitro – So according to your preferences you can choose a car that runs either on electricity or gas. While electric one is cheaper and easier to clean, it might not endure for more than few hours, and you have to recharge batteries every time. On the other side nitro can go for a longer run and has a better sound, but you have to waste money on gas, and it smells bad.
- Motor – There are two types of motor brushed and brushless. Brushed motors are cheaper, but those lack of power and efficiency, while for brushless ones you will have to spend more money, but it is worth it.
- Battery – For the cars that come with a battery you might be faced with a dilemma from which to pick: LiPo or Ni-Mh. LiPO ones are for sure better, and a long-term investment, as those both last longer and give more power to the car itself. For sure a battery of future.
- Durability – If you are already giving money for a remote control car, you might want to spend a bit extra, so you secure that it lasts longer then few months. Look for quality material made ones with a high motor.
- Extra – You might want to look for a remote control car that comes with few extra tires, as those wear out quickly, and it would be excellent if you could change that on the regular basis, for maximum enjoyment.